A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gleimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gleimer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gleimer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gleimer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleimer graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gleimer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Robert Gleimer DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Gleimer practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gleimer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Gleimer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Stratford, NJ.
See Stratford Surgeons.