A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gleimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gleimer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gleimer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gleimer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleimer graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gleimer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Robert Gleimer DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Gleimer practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gleimer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Gleimer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Stratford, NJ.
See Stratford Surgeons.