The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Glezer
Dr. Jeffrey Glezer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Decatur, IL, with other offices in Champaign, IL and Memphis, TN (and 1 other location). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Glezer is affiliated with St Mary's Hospital, North Side Hospital and St. Mary`s Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Glezer has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Jeffrey Glezer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, IL.
Dr. Rana Khan
Decatur, IL 0.01 mi
Dr. John Furry
General Surgery, Anesthesiology, Family Medicine
Decatur, IL 0.01 mi32
Dr. James Thiele
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Decatur, IL 0.07 mi18