A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Glick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Glick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Glick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glick graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Glick has 19 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Glick practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Glick practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.