A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Godwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Godwin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Godwin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Godwin graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Godwin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
- Bamberg County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Eugene Godwin MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. Godwin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Godwin has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Godwin practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Orangeburg, SC and Washington, PA.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Pulmonologists.