Dr. Jeffrey Gong DO Patient Reviews

2.8

April 2nd, 2015
Worst service, ling time waiting . I will never come back

December 14th, 2013
My problem is not in regards to Dr. Gong per se, but rather his incompetent medical staff. I have had nothing but unprofessional, deplorable issues with the office personnel. This place is a joke. Nothing positive will get accomplished within this office. The main receptionist is rude and unqualified in that job. I always have a problem here, no matter how major or trivial. Every time that I need to see a specialist it's like "pulling teeth" to get a referral. The last time that I needed to see a specialist i called the office five times, and every time they had a negative attitude and all five times they never sent over the referral. It only takes one minute to do that. I had to cancel my last specialist appointment since they never sent over the referral. It's a shame I have limited choices in doctors or I would have gone somewhere else already. Dr. Gong is not that bad but the office staff makes it unbearable. How competent of a doctor can he be if he puts up with this level of incompetency? How good is a tree if its fruit is rotten?

April 23rd, 2012
Would not recommend
Wait time an average 1-2 hrs every appointment, one time was 2.5 hrs. Insects seen around rooms. Front desk employee very rude to every single individual that I see enter the office (including the doctor lol, unprofessional). Every employee including nurse busy talking and on cell phones and acting too unprofessional for my liking. Doctor was nice but was inadequate in his diagnoses as well as medications, etc. Unfortunately this has happened every time I have had an appointment. After my last 2 hr waiting room wait, I will be going elsewhere.

February 16th, 2009
dr gong was responsible for the death of my 35 year old mother due to negligence