inactive

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Brockton, MA

3.9

May 3rd, 2015
obstetrics
I had a great experience with Dr. Good I though he was one of the best obstetrician I have ever met and honestly I am a nurse and always had complicated feminine problems. He might be a little old school but if you pay attention and listen to him his advice works. Nonetheless I am very disappointed to see him retire and my child and delivery experience was great.

September 27th, 2010
Dr Good delivered my daughter at the Brockton Hospital, I had never met him prior to my visit, or saw him again after-but he was a great DR. He caught the nurses making mistakes and called them out on it.He did what was right for me the patient.I did feel bad for the nurse, but not really, because her mistake could have cost my life-he was attentive and caring to me, and I was lucky to have him.after my daughter was born i had a mild complication minutes after she was born, and he rushed back in, and stayed hours after his shift to go home to keep watch for me.

January 13th, 2010
Lucky to still be alive...no thanks to him
would not see him if he was the last doctor on the planet. He butchered my c section and I almost died because of his inability to see that I had an infection before he discharged me from the hospital. you take your life in your hands when you use Dr. Good as your doctor.