inactive

Jeffrey M Good MD Patient Reviews

3.9

August 18th, 2015
Bad doctor
He is an awful doctor ,don't go to him especially if you want to enjoy your pregnancy experience

May 3rd, 2015
obstetrics
I had a great experience with Dr. Good I though he was one of the best obstetrician I have ever met and honestly I am a nurse and always had complicated feminine problems. He might be a little old school but if you pay attention and listen to him his advice works. Nonetheless I am very disappointed to see him retire and my child and delivery experience was great.

April 14th, 2013
Worst Doctor
I went in complaining of a UTI. I had all of the symptoms..constant urination, pain.. etc. He ran some tests and failed to call me about my results or what I should do even though i told him I was in a lot of pain. I called him and he said to "wait three weeks and to start different birth control." I am no doctor but even I know that's bad advice. The pain started getting increasingly worse. I developed a fever and I could barely move so I went back. I would have saw a different doctor but he was the only one available. He sent me home with the pain killers but no antibiotic. He informed it was antibiotic but the pharmacy told me it would just treat the pain. I called up complaining because I had now had this infection for five days Dr. Good called me, gave me a lot of attitude, and still NO ANTIBIOTIC. This was on a thursday. Called friday- No antibiotic. Finally saturday, the doctors office was closed and I ended up in the worst pain of my entire life, I was in crippling pain, shaking and couldn't stop crying. It had turned into a severe kidney infection and I had to be hospitalized. Excuse my language but this guy is the biggest moron on the planet and hes rude. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to spot a UTI he should have his license removed. When he comes in to examine you, he asks you know questions and doesn't even care what is wrong with you. Not to mention he was extremely late, fighting with the staff, and just completely unprofessional. He ran a pregnancy test on my urine ( Idk y) went into a room full of patients and said "run a pregnancy test on her urine." It was completely unprofessional. DO NOT GO TO HIM!

January 25th, 2013
Avoid this man
He was unprofessional in his approach and "over diagnosed" a condition I had - or rather 'did not have." He is someone I would never see again.

June 30th, 2011
Patient
due to a settlement I can only give you a certain amount of info. During the birth of my son the gyno that was mine left the practice I was assigned dr. Good. He seemed rushed and uninformative and never sitting down to talk to me. I have negative blood and my husband has positive. I was never of potential complications because of this. All people with condition should receive a shot of rhogam to prevent being sensitized by the antigens that my blood produced. Dr good should have known a new standard was announced that all patients be given this shot earlier in the pregnancy. To complicate this matter more, dr good blew us off about the complications and a sec on pregnancy. Hence when we decided to have another child it was revealed to us by another dr. That our child would suffer major complications due to this. Even though my husband asked straight out does she need some kind of shot during my first pregnancy he was told it will be fine don't worry about it. My daughter suffered headbleeds, deafness, cerebral palsy, autism, inability to walk, brain damage, seizures and many more problems. All because he was rushed and had to leave.dr good was never good at explaining this problem. Whe taking to dr's it was fully explained to us and asked why didn't he give us a full explanation. We weren't the only ones with problems with dr good. If you are a patient of him would suggest finding a new dr.

September 27th, 2010
Dr Good delivered my daughter at the Brockton Hospital, I had never met him prior to my visit, or saw him again after-but he was a great DR. He caught the nurses making mistakes and called them out on it.He did what was right for me the patient.I did feel bad for the nurse, but not really, because her mistake could have cost my life-he was attentive and caring to me, and I was lucky to have him.after my daughter was born i had a mild complication minutes after she was born, and he rushed back in, and stayed hours after his shift to go home to keep watch for me.

May 11th, 2010
Nice enough but could've killed me.
Dr. Good told me he hit the wrong button on his computer by mistake. This mistake which sent the prescription direct to the pharmacy could've killed me had I not finally them brought it to their attention. This entire time, I was taking the wrong birth control medicine (for a little more than one year). I was having real bad headaches and I didn't realize it was due to the medicine. I'm the one who finally researched my symptoms and discovered it was caused by the medicine. I called them, told them my symptoms. I went in and they took my bp which was 190/110. I never had blood pressure problem til this and he knew he was wrong. Must of hit the wrong button is what I was told. Sorry doesn't cut it. They're not on their toes. They never picked up on the mistake. I brought it to their attention... just in time. He's a seemingly nice enough doctor but, nice enough is not good enough for me.

January 13th, 2010
Lucky to still be alive...no thanks to him
would not see him if he was the last doctor on the planet. He butchered my c section and I almost died because of his inability to see that I had an infection before he discharged me from the hospital. you take your life in your hands when you use Dr. Good as your doctor.