A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gorelick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gorelick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gorelick, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorelick graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gorelick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Bruce Gorelick MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Gorelick practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gorelick has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Gorelick practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Creek, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Waukesha Physiatrists.