Dr. Jeffrey Gorelick MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Mount Pleasant, WI

February 6th, 2017
Caring, Compassionate and Dedicated to his patients
Dr. Gorelick is the best doctor I have ever seen in my lifetime. He is extremely knowledgeable, listens to the patients concerns, cares about his patients and is a very compassionate doctor. He treats patients as individuals, provides medical care with each patient's medical issues and concerns in mind.

February 9th, 2015
Best Fibromyalgia Doctor In WI. Very compassionate. Understands the diagnosis. Also a great pain doctor. He believes his patients.

May 24th, 2014
I have been a patient of Dr. Gorelick ' s for at least eight years. He has provided me with outstanding care throughout these years. He listens and treats me as a whole person, not a disease. He is practical, works with me and is not quick to push meds if other options may be available to try. Dr. Gorelick is outstanding in all aspects of his care. Thank you!

February 18th, 2014
Money maker
I did not like the service at this office. The quarters are cramped and it seems to be a one-stop-shop for everything related to fibromyalgia. I discontinued treatment at his office as repeated therapy sessions did not improve my condition. Months later, I asked for a letter stating my condition and I was told it would be up to $200.00, yes $200.00 for a piece of paper.

December 12th, 2013
Medical Treatment the Way it should be
I was totally impressed with Dr. Gorelick's desire to know me as a person and to treat me medically as an individual person instead of a bunch of symptoms that he had allotted amount time for. Truly impressed with Dr. Gorelick and I am so glad he is my doctor.

September 30th, 2013
I would not send a friend to this MD nor would I return to see him.

October 17th, 2011
Myofacial pain syndrome and fibromyalgia
I finally found Dr. Gorelick after suffering from pain for over ten years. The initial consultation consisted of a full examination, evaluation and diagnosis of my problems. He explained medical terms in an easily understood manner, listened carefully to my input and gave me feedback on positive ways to deal with this disease. I would highly recommend him to anyone with chronic pain issues.

August 11th, 2011
Dr gorelick is the best! He is very knowledgeable and actually cares about his patients. He had worked with fibromyalgia for thirty years. He listens to you and most important believes you. Only you know your body, every body is different. Dr gorelick has made a huge difference in my life.