Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gorosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gorosh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorosh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gorosh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorosh graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gorosh has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Gorosh DO is a male Hand Surgeion, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Gorosh practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gorosh has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Gorosh practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Auburn Hills, MI.
See Auburn Hills Surgeons.