A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gorosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gorosh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorosh graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gorosh has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gorosh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Gorosh practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Gorosh practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Auburn Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Oxford, MI.
See Auburn Hills Surgeons and Auburn Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.