A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gorosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gorosh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorosh graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gorosh has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gorosh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Gorosh practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Gorosh practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn Hills, MI and Oxford, MI.
See Warren Orthopedic Surgeons and Warren Surgeons.