A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gorosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gorosh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorosh graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gorosh has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Gorosh DO is a male Hand Surgeion, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Gorosh practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gorosh has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Gorosh practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn Hills, MI and Oxford, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.