A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gorosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gorosh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorosh
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gorosh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorosh graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gorosh has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Gorosh DO is a male Hand Surgeion, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Gorosh practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gorosh has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Gorosh practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Auburn Hills, MI.
See Auburn Hills Surgeons.