Dr. Jeffrey Gorwit Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Gorwit?

August 25th, 2017

Great Doctor

Dr. Gorwitt has been my Cardiologist for over 4 years and has done a great job in helping keep me active. I have have 5 stents placed by him and he took the time to explain my condition and what to expect afterwards. The only exception was my last visit as he seemed to be in a hurry and didn't allow me to ask the questions that I had which was a disappointment but he has great bedside manners and can't recommend him enough.

December 2nd, 2014

Just the Best

He got me through my Heart attack and recommended a great Surgeon for my bypass. He is good natured and shows concern for my wellbeing. I don't think you could find a better cardiologist in San Diego County, or any other place for that matter. Thanks Dr. Gorwit.

March 2nd, 2016

November 16th, 2015

Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent

Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.

Dr. Jeffrey Gorwit is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Escondido, CA.

Dr. Christopher Gilbert

Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine

Dr. Roger Acheatel

4.9

Dr. Dennis Leahy

Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine