A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gosin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gosin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gosin
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Gosin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gosin, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Gosin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gosin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Cape Regional Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Stuart Gosin MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Gosin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gosin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Gosin practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Somers Point, NJ.
See Somers Point Surgeons.