A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gosslee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gosslee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gosslee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gosslee graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Gosslee has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gosslee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Gosslee practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Gosslee practices Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine, Surgery, and Trauma Surgery near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, TX and West Monroe, LA.
See Shreveport Ophthalmologists, Shreveport Internists, and Shreveport Surgeons.