A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gosslee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gosslee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gosslee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gosslee graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Gosslee has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey M Gosslee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Gosslee practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gosslee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Gosslee practices Ophthalmology near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, TX.
See Shreveport Ophthalmologists.