Dr. Jeffrey Granger Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Granger?

Incompetent

Posted on August 14th, 2014

Dr. Granger is the most incompetent doctor that I ever worked with as a patient. My concerns were ignored and he wants to make money off my health insurance. He never listened to anything I had to say. He continued to undermine my thorough knowledge of my osteoarthritis in my right knee. He told me things about my condition and the total knee replacement that was recommend by my original orthopedic doctor. All the things he told me were things that I already knew. I weighed out the risks and the prognosis of the recommend surgery. All he wanted to do is give me band aid treatment and I refuse for that to happen. I'm not only just a patient but I'm also a medical professional.

Posted on August 27th, 2017