A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Grant is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Grant, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Grant has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Morton Grant MD is a male Dermatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Grant practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Grant has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Grant practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Glendale Dermatologists.