A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Greco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Greco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Greco graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Greco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Shamokin Area Community Hosp, Coal Township, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey M Greco MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Greco practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Greco has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Greco practices Internal Medicine near Mount Carmel, PA.
See Mount Carmel Internists.