Dr. E Greenberg MD Patient Reviews

3.4

October 13th, 2016
Not reccomended
I would not recommend this guy unless you want a misdiagnosis and a rude attitude.

August 21st, 2016
Stellar
Stellar. Dr. Greenberg is a straight shooter who shows excellent clinical judgement.

June 29th, 2016
He sucks
Dr Greenberg has a very autistic personality type. He seems to lack emotion, and does not look at you when he talks. He also lacks knowledge. I saw him a year ago for some weakness in my legs and back. He did an emg and said i do not have anything wrong with me. Ive since been to a number of neurologists(most of them are pretty bad), and almsot all of them have said that i have either this disorder or that disorder, but all agreed there is a neurological problem and im not normal like dr greenberg says i am. He needs to give up neurology, and go into urology where he'd be more comfortable.

June 5th, 2016
A consummate professional
Dr. Greenberg is a consummate professional. He has a great bedside manner, and is smart as a whip. I insist my family members have a consultation with him whenever they need a neurological opinion.

May 4th, 2016
Caring Dr
Dr Greenburg is a great dr, unfortunately the staffs are not very caring specially the Somerset assistant Luce. Who do you complain to? Long waits but amazing Dr

April 9th, 2016
Skillful
Dr G has been injecting Botox for my cervical dystonia for a number of years now. Thanks to him, I can go about my daily business without my head awkwardly twisting to the right. I see him every three months for injections.. He is always very pleasant and patient. He is also skilled and pragmatic. I highly recommend him.

February 6th, 2016
Terrific
Dr Greenberg is terrific. He has all the qualities I was looking for in a neurologist. I feel very comfortable with him.

January 2nd, 2016
Excellent
Dr Greenberg has been my Neurologist for 9 years. During this time, he has proven to be caring, smart, accurate and honest. He has superb medical instincts and communication skills. I highly recommend him.'

September 6th, 2015
told me i was fine
Cae in with a lot of complaints. He did a rushed emg, told me it was normal, and I have nothing neurologically wrong with me. What he doesn't know si that for many diseases EMGs are in fact normal. quack.

June 18th, 2015
Fake reviews?
Something tells me dr greenberg is reviewing himself. He is one of the worst neurologists I've ever seen, and I've seen many. Awkward, rude, and lacks knowledge..what more is there to say about this nutjob?

June 11th, 2015
When my husband was rushed to St. Peter's University Hospital suffering a full blown stroke, the angels were with us as we were blessed to get Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg as my husband's neurologist. Dr. Greenberg's immediate expertise diagnosis and treatment not only saved my husband's life but he recovered from his stroke unbelievably well. He has his complete health back (except for some peripheral vision problems)but we gratefully live with this as the permanent physical damage a stroke can leave a patient severely disabled for life. At every follow up visit with Dr. Greenberg, he is always very thorough in explaining the stroke, it's causes and the treatment. He always spends as much time we need answering all of our questions. We have NEVER felt as if he was rushing our visit, even though we knew he had other patients to see. If anyone should ever need the care of a Neurologist, Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg is the TOP in the field of Neurology and anyone would be very FORTUNATE if they were accepted as one of Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg's patients. We will be FOREVER grateful to Dr. Greenberg for all he has done for our family.

May 29th, 2015
Nice and kind with the service. I am regular visitor since 4 years.