A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberg
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Greenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Mark Greenberg MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg practices Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Internists and Port Charlotte Obstetricians & Gynecologists.