A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Mark Greenberg MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg practices Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Punta Gorda, FL.
See Port Charlotte Internists and Port Charlotte Obstetricians & Gynecologists.