Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Nov 7th, 2012

This Doc. seems to really care. I would recommend him highly.

Jun 23rd, 2012

Dr. is great at diagnoses. He knows everything in my opinion. His hours are limited as far as certain procedures only preformed on certain days. Staff is nice until you need extra help. Wife works in the office and is responsible for my changing Dr's. I also had a friend who switched to another primary due to conflict with his wife. He tried to switch to another type of diagnosing over the phone for a high yearly cash fee to him. I did not like that,I felt it was to generate more income.

Jun 29th, 2011

I do not know if Dr Greiff is a fine doctor or not. I've never met him or been treated by him. However, he was on call 2 nights when a family member had a serious medical condition and he was the most unprofessional person I have ever dealt with in the medical profession. Actually told me I was annoying him by calling late at night!! Hey, Doc, if you don't want to be woken up, don't be on call, ok?? From the other reviews, it seems you are well regarded.

|  Dr. Greiff is a rarity - warm, caring, like the family doctor of the past  |  show details
by Carol on Mar 11th, 2011

Dr. Greiff has been our family doctor for 6 years. He sees all of us for various conditions and for urgent care. We love him and depend on him. He's a very good doctor and keeps his eye on expenses - he orders tests only when necessary and he doesn't prescribe the most expensive medications when something else will work just as well. He's truly interested in his patients. He's the best!

|  Quack  |  show details
Dec 10th, 2010

Dr. Greiff prescribed me multiple SSRI antidepressants as well as sleeping pills frivolously and this was done without a full personal evaluation of my physical and/or mental condition. In fact, they were literally prescribed following a computer-based survey which he had me fill out without any further questions or consultation. He administers unnecessary and quite invasive test procedures without full disclosure or consent. In addition, I must agree with the previous reviewer in that Dr. Greiff chose to spontaneously change his operations to a yearly plan which would cost patients $1500/year if you wanted to continue to have him as your primary care physician. However, once he realized that nobody would be willing to pay such exorbitant costs for his questionable services, he changed his mind and continued to accept insurance plans, etc. as normal. Needless to say, I have not been back to see him in a very long time, as he is not a very trustworthy doctor.

|  Mimi Mitchell a patient  |  show details
by Mimi Mitchell on Jun 17th, 2010

I feel Dr. Greiff is an excellent, caring, family physician. I can get an appt. within a day or two and never have to wait more than a few minutes. his staff is caring & helpful. i wouldn't change doctors for anything.

|  Dr Greiff - good Dr. - bad business  |  show details
by Marie Moreno on Jan 5th, 2010

He's a nice doctor. He's efficient. He brings interns to train. Kudos to your long-standing standing in the medical community. He's also looking out for what is best for him and his pocket. He recently attempted to make his office 'exclusive' though a 'Nationwide Network' - a vain (and very expensive at $1500/patient/year fee) attempt at more cashflow for his office and a finanical insulation from the sensationalized healthcare changes. Shame on your greed Dr. Greiff.

Doctor's Response

I am not participating in the national network as the patient above mentions. However I continue to teach and care for patients.