A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Greski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Greski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Greski graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Greski has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Greski DO is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Greski practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Greski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Greski practices Urology near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Waterford Urologists.