A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gretz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gretz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gretz
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gretz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gretz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gretz graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gretz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
- Aventura Hospital And Medical Center
- Parkway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Efi Gretz MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. Gretz practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gretz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Gretz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Plattsburgh, NY.
See Plattsburgh Internists and Plattsburgh Gastroenterologists.