A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Groshens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Groshens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Groshens graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Groshens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Fairview Red Wing Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Groshens MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Groshens practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Groshens has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Groshens practices Family Medicine near Menomonie, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Eau Claire, WI and Barron, WI.
See Menomonie Primary Care Doctors.