A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Groshens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Groshens
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Groshens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Groshens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Groshens graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Groshens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Cannon Falls Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Groshens MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Groshens practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Groshens has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Groshens practices Family Medicine near Menomonie, WI.
See Menomonie Family Physicians.