Dr. Jeffrey Groves Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Groves?

Lab work delayed a month because his fax wasn't working

Posted on June 23rd, 2017

Posted on May 6th, 2016

Great visit and very patient.

Great Doctor!!!

Posted on February 11th, 2016

Dr Groves is very thorough, easy to talk to, and very responsive!

Posted on October 16th, 2015

Dr Grooves is the best neurologist I have seen. He always is willing to help and be proactive rather then reactive. I have Chronic Migraines and he has meet my every need

Posted on April 21st, 2015

I strongly recommend Dr. Groves to anyone looking for an excellent neurologist for Multiple Sclerois. He stays updated with all the new medications and treatment options, he is actively involved with the MS community. He is easy to get in touch with for any emergencies and has a great office staff!

He Lies and Doesn't do anything

Posted on February 19th, 2015

He spent a total of 7 minutes with me and performed only 3 tests. Then when I went to my online portal to see his notes, he claimed in there that he had done over 15 different neurological tests. After telling him my symptoms he said it sounded like I just read a list off the internet. He just referred me to another clinic and told me he doesn't diagnose anything there in his office. A total waste of time and money on a lying pile of excrement.

Excellent doctor

Posted on September 15th, 2014

The first doctor to review the results of some of my previous tests and explain to me what if all meant. Very helpful and thorough.

Posted on January 9th, 2014

Setting up app required referral. Staff was very nice and set up lab work and imaging was is nice to have all in the same office. Dr groves was on time and able to see me right after checking in. He was very thorough in his evaluation and discussed his diagnosis in a way that was easy for me to understand. Highly recommend him as a neurologist.

Waste of your time, A Thief

Posted on June 26th, 2013

The staff is great and very friendly. On the other hand, after over a month of calling and disputing my suspicious doctor's bill from him... I found out that Dr. Groves lied in my medical file saying he did all these detailed, specific evaluations that he actually never did. Because it was just me and my daughter in the patient room, it's basically my word against his. He didn't even find a solution for my symptoms in the end of it all, and all our visits were about 5 minutes or less, where I felt more confused and frustrated after the appointment was over. Over $200 for the first visit, $80 something for the next visit, and $123 for the next. I will never go to his office again at Central Utah Clinic. Not like he cares, he will just suck money from the rest of his unknowing patients for false reasons. What a waste of time and money.

Good drs visit

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

The office was very clean and nice. The staff was awesome. Dr. Groves answered all my questions and some I didn't think of to ask. He listened to what I had to say and was patient and I didn't feel rushed or anything like that. He ordered some follow up tests and will get in touch with me about the results from previous tests once the results come in. Overall it was a very nice experience!

Dr. Groves Is Awesome

Posted on June 8th, 2012

Dr. Groves and his nurses are conscientious, considerate, and knowledgeable. If you can get past the secretaries, you are in good hands.

Great Doctor

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

I found him to be a very thoughtful Dr. He made a correct diagnosis and got me going on some good Meds. He listened to me and ordered some tests and when he had all of the info. he sat me down and explained everything in a way that I could understand. He then offered me advice on what I could do to ease my pain. I will continue to see him.