Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Guardino
Dr. Jeffrey Guardino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Menlo Park, CA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Guardino is affiliated with Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Sequoia Hospital and Sequoia Hospital District. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Guardino has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeffrey Guardino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Menlo Park, CA.
Dr. Sarah Watson
Menlo Park, CA 0 mi32
Dr. Ryan Brown
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Menlo Park, CA 0 mi15
Dr. Stacy Porter
Internal Medicine, Residency
Menlo Park, CA 0 mi1