A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Guardino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Guardino, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Guardino graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Guardino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sequoia Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guardino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans