Dr. Jeffrey Gusenoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Gusenoff?

July 30th, 2017

He was very patient fun caring and respe trip exception work fast recovery no complications

June 23rd, 2017

Great surgeon

he did a panniculectomy and now I'm going to follow it up with a gastric sleeve - which unfortunately he doesn't do - but he is great, his office staff is great!

April 19th, 2016

Belly and Butt

He operated on me twice and I will keep seeing him he"s that GOOD@ so is his staff.

April 21st, 2015

THE BEST!!!!

After loosing 226 pounds I desperately needed excess skin removed and My choice of Dr Gusenoff was the BEST choice ever!!!! Dr Gusenoff and his team are OFF THE CHARTS!!!! They had me prepared…. I knew what I Was expecting and wow did the doc deliver. I am AMAZED at the difference. The care I had, the professionalism, the care the compassion and the art work… I know that may sound crazy but in all seriousness this is artwork of a different kind!!!! Doc Gusenoff is one heck of an artist…I never imagined it to look this good!!!! From Day one Dr Gusenoff was the utmost professional and kind as was his whole staff. I was comfortable from the get go. I could not be more happy with the results!!! I highly recommend him to EVERYONE!!!

November 19th, 2014

After a year of many surgeries on his elbow, my husband had a open draining incision on his elbow. no one offered us any hope . We decided to go to UPMC for an opinion. Dr. Gusenoff worked with Dr. Goodman and we can now say his elbow has stopped draining, very little pain and functioning arm. Dr. Gusenoff was very kind and compassionate and we highly recommend him.

September 15th, 2011

Dr Gusenoff is an exceptional surgeon, he treats you with the utmost courtesy and respect and explains every aspect of your surgery journey. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of plastic surgery and wants excellent care. His office staff including the nurse practitioner are courteous and offer the same high level of medical care. Having spent many years in the nursing profession i have worked with many physicians and find im one of the best.

September 3rd, 2009

i was very scared at first not really knowing what i was getting myself into but with having Dr. Gusenoff as my surgeon and being very satisfied with my results i give him a thumbs up and good Job.

May 2nd, 2008

Dr. Gusenoff is one of the most excellent doctors I have ever been treated by. He is very intelligent, listens to the patient, and an excellent physician. As part of my due diligence I went to several surgeons before selecting his practice. Many of the surgeons I met with were arrogant and showed very little respect for my time. Dr. Gusenoff was quite the opposite. I would highly recommend him to others.

July 30th, 2017