A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gutman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gutman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutman graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Gutman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Michael Gutman DO is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Gutman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gutman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Gutman practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Southgate, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Nephrologists.