Dr. Jeffrey Guttman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Guttman?

Patient

Posted on July 14th, 2016

Doctor was good explained what I wanted to hear. Waiting in waiting room and exam was long. The girl who tried to put a brace on did not know how. It was too big. Then went back the next day she squeezes a small on me and did not even put me in a room.( My chiropractor ended getting me a different type of brace which he measure my knee.) I think the girls name was Gloria she never measured my knee. Have not been back there since Dec.

Posted on June 26th, 2016

Dr. Guttman fixed my son's torn ACL. When my son got hurt, we thought his sports career was over. Dr. Guttman was so thorough, and explained everything to us in great detail. He put our minds at ease and made our family feel like he was with us every step of the way. There isn't a doctor out there with a better bedside manner. And by the way, my son made a phenomenal recovery and is back playing football and lacrosse.

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Horrible staff regarding follow up, no return calls even after multiple messages left. No follow up following surgery. Not a warm and fuzzy place by any means. Guttman is a good doctor but the staff left a lot to be desired.

Posted on March 24th, 2016

While visiting from out of state for the Christmas Holidays, I slipped and injured my knee. I was able to obtain an appointment with the doctor group within a day of my call. My examination, diagnosis and explanation of x-rays taken was thorough. I was given an injection in my knee relieved my pain and discomfort within a day or two. So thankful that my visit for the holiday and drive back to North Carolina was bearable because of the care I was given.

Posted on February 6th, 2016

Horrible bedside manner. He doesn't listen when you talk and just does his own thing which requires additional appointments because his treatment plan is not adequate. You have to ask him several questions about test results ( MRI/x-Ray) because he just says " you don't need surgery" but what does that mean? What is the progression, will it heal, what's the treatment plan? It is like pulling teeth and he's very disinterested in you care and questions. The office staff is very friendly but I will be requesting to see a new Doctor. I've seen him twice now and he just isn't up to par.

nice office, bad doctor

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Non exsistant bedside manner, more interested in his phone, which he was checking scores on. Seems unsure of himself. Dr Corso in same group seemed much better oprtion and put us at ease. But still switched offices as dont ever want to get stuck with this guy again. Corso and office we changed to had different diagnosis then.

Posted on October 8th, 2015

Dr Guttman is a good doctor-he treated my 95 year old mother after she fractured her arm in a nursing home. He wanted to see her again the following week-I requested assistance in getting her out of car and into wheelchair. Receptionist was indifferent and told me that the aides were busy and couldn't help-even though I was willing to wait while Mom sat in car. I doubt that Dr Guttman knew that I had to cancel appointment and take her back to nursing home-untreated-and in severe pain. It was disgusting and painful to see how an orthopedic facility treated an extremely handicapped person.

Posted on January 29th, 2015

Excellent Doctor and good guy

Disinterested and arrogant.

Posted on October 24th, 2014

Good support staff in office, but Guttman is an extremely disinterested provider and only seems to want to give the basic of care in the least amount time possible. When he saw me in hospital he was easily distracted by the TV, that i had to turn off as he was watchhing the TV while answering a few questions. This attitude was the same during office visit. Will avoid seeing him again.

Posted on November 10th, 2012

i would not recommend this docter

Worst Doctor's Office

Posted on October 19th, 2012

Posted on September 14th, 2011

If you like your doctors to be kind, attentive and caring I would look elsewhere.