Dr. Jeffrey Guy MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

March 24th, 2017
Best Orthopedic Doctor ever!!!!
I just want to say that our experience with Dr. Guy was an awesome and pleasant one. I don't think there's a doctor out there that cares more about their patients. My Son Christian had a knee injury due to a basketball injury in 2014. Worst day of my life, took me through a loop. But, Dr. Guy came in and performed surgery on Chris and he took awesome care of him ever since. He called, us, checked on Christian the whole time; he was always there. I appreciate him so much, such professional and caring doctor. Christian trying ball ball again but his other knee is now acting up, I only want Dr. GUY working g on him.

March 2nd, 2017
The best of the best. He has a great bedside manner. He listens and explains in a understandable way.

August 24th, 2016
RN, patient
Saved me from surgery when 3 other ortho docs misdiagnosed me!!!!

March 2nd, 2016
Awesome Doctor
Dr. Guy is a wonder Doctor! He really cares about his patients and their well being. His bedside manner is terrific! Words cannot truly express how appreciative I am of Dr. Guy and his staff at the Palmetto Health Parkridge location.

July 16th, 2015
Expected better results
Heard good and bad things about this doctor, but mostly good things. I went with this doctor for my knee surgery because so many of my acquitances recommended him. My knee after surgery still feels unstable. Can't play sports like I use too. Many sport athletes come back to sports after cruciate ligament tears, but I certainly was not one of them.

May 19th, 2015
There is no other word to describe Dr. Guy's overall practice as a physician than phenomenal. His bedside manner was superb and he was genuinely concerned with my over all wellbeing. His prompt treatment of my prepatellar bursitis most likely saved me a trip to the operating room. I know quite a few people who have been under the care of Dr. Guy and the consensus is unanimous, Dr. Guy is a superb physician with a heart of gold.

February 17th, 2015
Great bedside manner
Dr. Guy is an awesome doctor. I had an injury to my knee from a fall, Dr. Guy explored all options before he decided surgery was the only option to my recovery. I was scared and nervous every time I entered the office but Dr. Guy always reassured me things were going to be okay. He listens and is very patient with patients as myself that need a little extra TLC. My recovery was awesome and I have not had any issues with my knees. I would highly recommend Dr. Guy for you ortho needs.

February 16th, 2014
IT Director
My work is all about Information and results. I asked more than one Physical Therapist for who were the best "shoulder" doctors (off the record, of course). Then, I had heard Dr. Guy's name recommended more than once. I validated his background on Vitals.com. My first doctor was okay (on my 1st shoulder 7 yrs ago) and I rcvd pretty good results but, if I could get better (for my other shoulder), I wanted it. Dr. Guy did the surgery on my 2nd shoulder; a different Dr. had done my 1st shoulder. It's now been 2 years after Dr. Guy's surgery and I can confirm I continue to have 100% mobility in the shoulder he did and I have zero complications & zero pain. My wife is going to see him tomorrow as she has seen the results as well and now needs a shoulder diagnosis. Dr. Guy is routinely fast and to-the-point, which I also like and admire his good use of everyone's time. I'm busy too and can always count on great results. I have confidence whatever work my wife needs on her shoulder, it will be done in the best possible manner. We're from Atlanta and my wife and I are accustomed to a lot of options. South Carolina is very, very lucky to have Dr. Guy.

February 6th, 2014
Expected Better
I had knee surgery a couple of months ago. I have been in an extreme amount of pain. When I go to see Dr. Guy usually he seems very caring and concerned. But at this appointment he seemed like it was no big deal and I need to get over it. I expected better from him. I noticed he was rushed. I believe he had somewhere to be. Hopefully he will figure out what is going on. I don't mind some pain but this much is unbearable.

February 7th, 2013
Student
I love this doctor. He has helped me so much with my situation. He has the best bedside manner ever. He is awesome.

August 4th, 2012
Well worth waiting for

August 25th, 2011
The Greatest
Dr Guy is wonderful, caring and accurate with his diagnoses and prognoses. I have seen him several time. He's always wonderful. Really easy to talk to and he listens to you. You can tell he truly cares about you. When I saw him the first time it was to correct something after a previous orthopaedic surgery by someone else. I have been extremely pleased. I will never see another orthopaedist as long as Dr Guy is practicing. I wish I could find an internist with his level of knowlege