A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Chen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Chen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey H Chen MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey H. Chen practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Chen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Chen practices Surgery near Henrico, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA and Flemington, NJ.
See Henrico Surgeons.