A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Cohen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cohen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey H Cohen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey H. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Cohen practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.