Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Haynes
Dr. Jeffrey Haynes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and Pediatrics. Dr. Haynes is affiliated with Bon Secours St Mary's Hospital, VCU Medical Center and CJW Medical Center - Johnston Willis Hospital Campus. Dr. Haynes has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Haynes has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Jeffrey Haynes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.
Dr. Anshu Gupta
Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology
Richmond, VA 0.01 mi13
Dr. Ann Kessel
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Richmond, VA 0.01 mi37
Dr. Douglas Allen
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Richmond, VA 0.01 mi22