A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hill, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Hill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Howard Hill MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey H. Hill practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Hill practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.