A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Johnson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Johnson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- SkyRidge Medical Center - West Side Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey H. Johnson practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Johnson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Maryville, TN and La Follette, TN.
See Knoxville Cardiologists.