A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Johnson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Johnson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Hurst Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey H. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Johnson has 10 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Johnson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Maryville, TN and Sevierville, TN.
See Knoxville Cardiologists.