A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Johnson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- SkyRidge Medical Center - West Side Campus
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Johnson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Johnson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Johnson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Maryville, TN and La Follette, TN.
See Knoxville Cardiologists.