Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Johnson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- SkyRidge Medical Center - West Side Campus
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Johnson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Johnson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Cardiologists.