Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Johnson
Dr. Jeffrey Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with University of Tennessee Medical Center, SkyRidge Medical Center - West Side Campus and Bradley Mem Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Johnson has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeffrey Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Tina Dudney
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Knoxville, TN 0 mi29
Dr. Gayathri Baljepally
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Knoxville, TN 0 mi19
Dr. Tjuan Overly
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Knoxville, TN 0 mi17