Dr. Jeffrey Kauffman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Kauffman?

14 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 21st, 2015

If you are a minority do NOT go here!!!!!

Ive been having DR Kauffman for my GI for a couple years now. First he has NEVER been able to give me diagnosis. When I have been in pain and requested an appointment the appointment is ALWAYS 20 days or more of a wait, then the day before or sometimes the day after im told that my appointment has been canceled. And im told to go to the ER where everyone treats me like a drug addict! The last time I got to actually see someone at DR Kauffmans office it was with an arrogant RUDE know it all PA that also treated me like _____! The last appointments I have had with this DR. have all been canceled by HIS staff. Yesterday I get a certified letter telling me im no longer allowed to be seen by him or anyone in there network because I missed an appointment!?! ARE THESE PEOPLE SERIOUS?????!!!!! I plan on reporting this with the board of medicine.

September 12th, 2017