A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lane, Gynecology, Laser Cosmetics is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lane, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Cosmetics
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Lane has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey H Lane MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey H. Lane practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Lane practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near East Lyme, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Ledyard, CT.
See East Lyme Obstetricians & Gynecologists.