Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Levine
Dr. Jeffrey Levine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Erie, PA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Levine is affiliated with Saint Vincent Hospital, Wellspan Ephrata Community Hospital and Lancaster General Women & Babies Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Levine has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...