A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Heng Yi Lin MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey H. Lin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Lin practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, WA.
See Vancouver Internists, Vancouver Pulmonologists, Vancouver Critical Care Practitioners, and Vancouver Sleep Medicine Doctors.