A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Heng-Yi Lin MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey H. Lin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Lin practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists, Vancouver Pulmonologists, Vancouver Critical Care Practitioners, and Vancouver Sleep Medicine Doctors.