Dr. Jeffrey Margolis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Margolis?

October 1st, 2017

Still living

I trust Dr. Jeff completely. He is very thorough and kind.

January 17th, 2017

You are his only patient

Dr Margolis makes all his patients feel they they are his only patient ever. Dedication!

September 16th, 2016

Best Oncologist Ever

I loved Dr Margolis. He's gifted, he's current, he cared and he took time. If I had to wait a while to get to see him, that was fine with me. Hard to do when you're going through treatment, but so worth it. Waiting meant he was caring for someone else and would care for me with equal attention once it was my turn. He's on top of his game. His care is up to date and on the cutting edge of science as well. When he was my onc I seriously never worried about one part of that aspect of cancer life. It was nice to be in such assured hands.

June 19th, 2016

Recommend

Dr Jeff has been my dr for over 12 years. He is treating me for a chronic cancer condition. I recommend him with no reservations. He takes his time and answers questions. His staff is always professional, helpful and friendly. I appreciate his dedication to my health. He is very busy, so be prepared to wait. He does overbook, but no complaints from me, as he has squeezed me in several times. On several occasions Dr Jeff has called me in the evening following up with me. Who could ask for more!

October 1st, 2015

Support from Health Care Professionals

I have known Dr. Jeff Margolis for many decades, personally and professionally. He is an exemplary, outstanding individual, readily available for his patients, as a Cancer diagnosis requires attention and a willingness to look at various therapies. Now that there is almost an explosion in new therapies, we need Oncologists / Hematologists , specifically Dr. Margolis, to help guide us through the options of treatments. Cancer is becoming, in many of us, a chronic disorder, and there are few such as Dr. Margolis, who can, do and will provide the skill, expertise, empathy with caring, and his overall responsiveness, in order to attain our best possible outcome. He is compassionate, always spending more than adequate, actually comprehensive time, comforting, supporting and making sure the needs of our caregivers, spouses, loved ones , are more than met. When diagnosed with an advanced cancer in 2009, life looked bleak. However, 6 1/2 years later, although not without bumps in the road, and with total support and excellent decision making, I am still active, and continue to be optimistic about the future. No one has a guarantee in life, but both my wife and I firmly believe that Dr. Jeff Margolis has been responsible for my continued ability to live and maintain my activities since that day in 2009. He is not just our Doctor. He remains our rock. He is an incredible human being. A few weeks ago, with again another glitch, he was responsive to my wife's call even before my test was completed, and within minutes, developed a new game plan, contacted his colleagues, and we were already embarking upon a new path. That instills confidence, and one can't get much better than that. As a testimony to Dr. Jeff Margolis, we do not hesitate ever, to recommend him to friends, patients, colleagues, when needed. We feel that is of the highest compliment available. He is practicing his specialty for all the right reasons, most specifically surrounding humanity, and his desire to help those in need.

March 27th, 2012

Dr Margolis is very smart and up to date on a number of issues concerning cancer and treatment methods He is also well connected.

March 27th, 2012

Best move we made

We switched to Dr. Margolis after having a horrible experience with another doctor. It was the best move we made. Dr. Margolis and his staff have an extremely welcoming and hopeful atmosphere in their office, including everyone from the front desk staff (who always greets you by name as you approach the desk) to the medical assistants to the chemo nurses. Wait times are reasonable and you see Dr. Margolis on the same day as your chemo treatment (along with getting your bloodwork done). Only 1 visit rather than 3 at the prior physician for each chemo treatment. Would highly recommend!

September 23rd, 2011

Very uplifting

September 22nd, 2011

Dr. Margolis simply put saved my life. His diagnosis and prescription of chemo and gamma knife radiation has cured me from my lung and brain cancer.Dr. Margolis did all this while making me feel as if I was his only patient. I am always seen by him and can get an apppointment within days to a week.He still continues to scan me for possible reoccurences.I would highly recommend Dr. Margolis to any patient who wants a take charge expert in the field of oncology and a doctor with a caring kind and informative beside manner.If you want to beat cancer Dr. margolis is your doctor.

May 9th, 2011

Dr. Margolis was my oncologist who did the treatment for my pancreatic cancer. He is a very positive and caring physician. I saw him every time I had chemo, he answered my questions and gave me the strength to make it through another week.

September 24th, 2010

excellent physician

August 3rd, 2010

Would recommend to all

Dr. Margolis has been very instrumental in my journey through cancer. From calling the office to schedule my consultation until my final chemotherapy treatment, Dr. Margolis and his staff have supported me through the entire process. God Bless this Man!