A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Neuhauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Neuhauser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuhauser graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Neuhauser has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Central Arkansas Hospital
- UAMS Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Neuhauser DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Neuhauser practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Neuhauser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Neuhauser practices Cardiovascular Disease near North Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Cardiologists.