A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Neuhauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Neuhauser is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neuhauser
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Neuhauser Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuhauser graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Neuhauser has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Central Arkansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey H Neuhauser DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey H. Neuhauser practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Neuhauser has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Neuhauser practices Cardiovascular Disease near North Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Cardiologists.