A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Newman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Newman, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Newman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- West Boca Medical Center
- Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Newman MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Newman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Newman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Newman practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Delray Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Surgeons.