Overall Review

4.7

February 1st, 2016
RN
Dr. Phillips is an excellent physician! Unfortunately for me, I have required his services for many surgeries, health problems, and care and he has always been over the next top excellent! He spends all the time you need to get your guestions answered and throughly takes care of all his patients! He is the Best doctor and even treats his partners patients as his own if he is on call which unfortunately, I can't say they return the favor! I have had to wait till he returns back and he is prompt to take care of his patients!!!!!!! I highly recommend him to everyone! He truly cares!

March 13th, 2015
Dr Phillips is kind, caring, and an excellent MD.

December 18th, 2014
My husband and I both called Dr. Phillips' office to become new patients (my husband's internist retired; I've never had one). We gave our name, birthdates and insurance company and were told we would get a call back in a day or so to find out if we were "accepted" by Dr. Phillips as new patients. 5 days later, we got a call advising that we were not accepted. When I inquired as to why, we were told, "that's just the way it is." If he is an "old school doctor, his new patient screening practices certainly are not!

July 18th, 2009
Outstanding
Old skool care & treatment with cutting edge mastery of latest developments. Strikes me as the kind of man who went into medicine for the right reasons, like it was a calling. Really goes the extra mile, etc.