A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Reese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Reese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reese
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Reese Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Reese, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reese graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reese has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Hurn Reese MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey H. Reese practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Reese has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Reese practices Urology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Urologists.