A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Reese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Reese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Reese, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reese graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Reese has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Hurn Reese MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey H. Reese practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Reese has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Reese practices Urology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Urologists.