Dr. Jeffrey Richmond Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Richmond?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Richmond?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 10th, 2017

Multiple injuries

I had several fractures after I was hit by a car. I was transferred to dr richmond as I needed subspecialized surgery. He is a very nice man with a great bedside manner and superb hands. Answers my questions and phone calls, explains everything. It is obvious that he cares and more obvious that he is very talented.

November 15th, 2015

He is a star

Dr Richmond is the best trauma orthopedic around. I met him in the hospital after my accident. He immediately acknowledged my fears of being taken care of by someone I'd never met. He did multiple surgerys and I am doing incredible. He put me at ease during the hospital stay, and always talks about "our" surgery- I pointed that out once and he chuckled and said that he feels like he is working on himself when he works on someone else. I have never had someone where I felt that I was the most important patient in the world, and he really makes me feel that way. Nicest, best surgeon I could ask for.

September 13th, 2015

Serious Jet Ski Accident

Dr Richmond was amazing. Not only does he have great bed side manner and takes the time to listen he is one amazing surgeon!

April 6th, 2015

One of the best doctors on Long Island I have ever been to!

February 19th, 2015

Dr Richmond is a fantastic surgeon. He has a great bedside manner and take the time to answer all my questions. He is up to date on all the latest technologies. If you need orthopedic surgery- he's your man!

February 5th, 2015

Major accident

I was in a major accident and broke my arm, femur tibia and plevis. Dr RIchmond operated on all of my injuries and I am doing very well now, back to work and all. He usually came to see me very late at night but was the only guy to sit down next to my bed and not just try to run out. He really cared and it showed.

September 11th, 2012

Dynamite Trauma Surgeon

I was crushed; which broke my pelvis in multiple places. My recovery was better than anyone expected. People who see me think I have miraculous recovery; clearly he did an excellent job.

July 30th, 2012

this office doesn't have any time for patients

this office is run like a factory, literally. patients are summoned in 'groups' and walked down a long hallway to be placed into cubicles, to await the less than 5 minutes of actual MD contact. they sell you diagnostics, performed of course by their own technicians, necessary or not is not very clear, the outcome is confusion as you await your NEXT visit ....stay clear of this office.

November 28th, 2011

Surgeon with a Heart

Dr. Richmond took care of my elderly mother - he was an excellent diagnostician and surgeon and very kind to her. Great bedside manner - very soothing yet exudes confidence. You just know that you are in capable hands. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

November 26th, 2011

Tibia break

Thorough, straight forward and spent time to explain procedures. Made e feel very comfortable and in the right hands

November 25th, 2011

The other ratings are from the same man who is bitter

Dr R is a caring physician who treats the worst injured patients around with great skill. Any patient would be lucky to have him.

July 10th, 2017