A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Sherman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherman
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Sherman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Sherman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Howard Sherman MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey H. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Sherman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Sherman practices Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.