A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Haas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Haas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
- Morristown Hambler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Haas DO is a male Rheumatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Haas practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Haas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Haas practices Rheumatology near Morristown, TN.
See Morristown Rheumatologists.