Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Haasbeek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Haasbeek is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haasbeek
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haasbeek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Haasbeek, FRCSC, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Haasbeek graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haasbeek has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Altru Hospital
- Gillette Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Frank Haasbeek FRCSC and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey F. Haasbeek practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Haasbeek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Haasbeek practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Potsdam, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Forks, ND.
See Potsdam Orthopedic Surgeons.