Dr. Jeffrey Haddock MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Williston, VT

April 8th, 2016
Seeking new PCP
I'm in the process of finding a new PCP due to several bad experiences with Dr. Haddock and his staff which include scheduling mix-ups, misinformation provided, extensive wait times to get an appointment, and a lack of any helpful health guidance. I recently called to speak directly to Doctor Haddock and was denied. My experiences have been anything but patient-centric and I've finally had enough frustrations to write about it. I hope this informs others of what to expect.

July 23rd, 2012
Dr. Haddock, Jeffrey
He has been my doctor for the past 8 years and I would recommend Dr. Haddock to anybody. I don't recommend people for anything, as people do change habits, but for the past 8 years Dr. Haddock has been same. Great service.

December 11th, 2008
Caring but not experienced
great bedside manner, willingness to take care of concerns, yet not very helpful overall, ive seen him for over a year, and he doesnt remember me each time has to refer to the chart. not as thorough as i would prefer. it seems he strives for an easy in and out visit every time even when i have more serious concerns. and note- his nurse has serious attitude problems you would think you were in trouble in the principles office and done something wrong rather than at your doctors office.