A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hafkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Dr. Hafkin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Hafkin MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Hafkin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hafkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Hafkin practices Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.