Dr. Jeffrey Haggard MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

June 4th, 2012
I experienced a very severe life threatening accident. I was taken to the emergency room, and in quite critical condition. "Dr." Haggard was horrible. I have absolutely no respect for the man. I have never been so scared for my life. I am young and was very healthy and active before my freak accident. He had NO compassion whatsoever. I can still see the look he had on his face while I was trying to stay conscious, I will never forget that uncaring, arrogant look he gave me when I arrived. A doctor is someone a patient should be able to trust and look to for comfort in life threatening moments. He spent no time in the room with me other than to shove my x-rays in front of my face to rudely say "this is what you did"... he did not even step a foot in the door to report that both of my legs were in fact broken and told the staff not to stitch my other open wounds because they were "sending me out of here" (He said in disgust).... The only good thing he did for me was sending me the heck out of there and down to Grand Rapids.I am, however, very thankful the rest of the staff was so wonderful. The nurses and PA's were very comforting and helped try to keep the mood light. I was also thankful Haggard actually was not in the room more so I didn't have to deal with him and he did not add even more stress to my already horrifying experience. AT ALL COSTS AVOID HAGGARD AS A DOCTOR.

September 16th, 2010
Dr. Haggard at Mercy Hospital Cadillac-Emergency Room was the most unprofessional, uncaring, arragont doctor me and my family have ever seen. I cannot even begin to say how rude he was! Do Not go to Mercy Hospital Cadillac-Emergency Room. Thank God the nurses there were so wonderful and helpful. When you are in an emergency situation with a family member, you should be treated with compassion and respect not like a stupid person that is wasting their time! Mercy Hospital- I would consider getting rid of this terrible doctor if you want to avoid lawsuits and loss of patients!!!!