Dr. Jeffrey Haggquist Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Haggquist?

January 20th, 2010

Best doctor I've ever vistited.

I was hit by a car while in a cross walk. Following the accident I saw several professionals from orthepedists and physical therapists chiropractors without success. Dr. Haggquist was the 4th doctor I visited. He spent 2 hours with me one on one my first visit. I couldn't believe it! His ability to know exactly what would hurt and where was mind-boggling. Within weeks of seeing him & starting pysical therapy I was feeling better & seeing improvements that I hadn't see for months with anyone else. Two years later I experience ZERO residual effects of my accident. I no longer live in DC but if I ever get injured again this is the only doctor that I would see.

February 24th, 2009

I thought Dr. Haggquist has extraordinary ability to isolate and relax muscle spasms around injury or stressed areas. Much better than a regular massage! I highly recommend him.

May 16th, 2017

Grass Pollen Allergy

Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.