Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Haist
Dr. Jeffrey Haist, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, IN, with another office in Oxford, OH. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Haist is affiliated with Reid Hospital & Health Care Services, McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital and St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Haist has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeffrey Haist is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, IN.
Dr. Allen Joseph
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Richmond, IN 0.01 mi30
Dr. Omayra Quijano-Vega
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Richmond, IN 0.01 mi19
Dr. Xinqiang Han
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Richmond, IN 0.01 mi34